Diversity - We welcome the gifts of each individual; celebrating our differences as our calling and strength.
Adoration - We gather for worship in its various forms; offering our thanks, praise, hearts, and lives to God.
Nurture - We journey as disciples of many generations; helping each other grow in knowledge, grace, and faith in Christ.
Community - We enjoy being together as the family of faith; caring for each other with joy, compassion and open arms.
Engagement - We partner with neighbors near and far; embracing God's call to love one another in mission, service, justice and peace.
We are a church that:
- Celebrates and proclaims the glory of God through inspirational and reverent worship.
- Creates a feeling of belonging within a loving and inviting church family and community.
- Offers Christian education for all ages that emphasizes spiritual growth, Biblical knowledge, outreach and instruction on how to apply these teachings in our daily lives.
- Utilizes an empowering leadership style that recognizes the value of individuals and their initiative and gifts.
- Promotes an enthusiasm for mission such that each member accepts daily responsibility for discipleship and the care of others and acts to bring justice and mercy to the world.
- Develops passionate spirituality by relying on the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit in all our endeavors, and recognizing the efficacy of prayer and small group ministry.
- Achieves growth and renewal of our spirit by bringing the joys of our fellowship to the unchurched.