- This is a chance for visitors to learn more about the ministry & mission of FCPC - you can ask questions, share concerns, and also see what makes our church unique!
- The class will be held in the Lounge, located on the Ground floor, by the kitchen and Fellowship Hall (there will be signs).
- Childcare is available during that time!
- If you have questions, please email Rev. Ellen Dawson at email@example.com.
BECOMING A MEMBER:
If you and/or your family have discerned that you do, indeed, wish to become members of Fox Chapel Presbyterian Church, then here are the steps!
- Attend an Inquirer's Class
- Fill out New Member Form(s), to be approved by our Session
- Meet with Pastor at the office or over coffee
- Join members of the Membership Committee and other people wishing to join for a fellowship meal (to be scheduled according to peoples' schedules)
- Officially join during a worship service - either by Transfer of Letter (from another church), Reaffirmation of Faith, or Profession of Faith.