What is Surf City? Surf City is a week long, high-energy camping experience at Grace Adventures Camp in Mears, Michigan. Each summer, Surf City offers hundreds of middle school and high school students the opportunity to get out of the city, make new friends, swim, wave run, tube, climb sand dunes, enjoy a really big lake, and most importantly, examine faith in Jesus Christ. Thousands of kids from across the country have experienced the most significant week of their lives at Surf City.
Information for Surf City 2017
- High School Trip Date: July 23-28, 2017
- Middle School Trip Date: August 6-11, 2017
- Location: Grace Adventure Camp in Mears, MI
- Trip Coordinator: TBA. (Email Renee, the registrar, if you have questions)
- Transportation: Charter bus
- Cost: $400 by May 15 or $500 by June 15, plus up to $20 snack shack money. Can all be included in one check payable to FCPC
- Departure: Approximately 6:00 am Sunday morning (exact time TBA)
- Return: Approximately 11:00 pm on Friday night
- FCPC Permission Slip
- Surf City/FCPC Health Consent and Release Form-Including additional signature allowing FCPC to keep this form on file for our medical records throughout the rest of the 2017/2018 program year.
- Trip Safety Agreement
- $400 by May 15 or $500 by June 15, plus up to $20 snack shack money. Can all be included in one check payable to FCPC
- Special Note for those who volunteered with Harvest Fair: Don't forget that students who volunteered with HF can apply their earnings toward their Surf City total. Email Renee to find out how much is in your account, and when you fill out your permission slip, please note that you would like to apply your Harvest Fair money toward your registration total.
- May 15, 2017: Early Bird Deadline. All paperwork and $400 payment plus snack shack money due
- June 15, 2017: Final Deadline. All paperwork and $500 payment plus snack shack money due