Worship Times | Locations
8:15 am | Cup & Loaf | Chapel
10:00 am | Traditional Worship | Sanctuary
10:00 am | H2O (Contemporary) | Fellowship Hall
- Cup & Loaf is a year-round worship service that is held in the Chapel at 8:30 a.m. Cup & Loaf offers a 40-45 minute service that is intimate, relaxed, and includes weekly celebration of the Lord’s Supper.
- Traditional Worship is offered in our Sanctuary at 10:00 a.m. This service combines a formal liturgy with sacred music that features both our organ and chancel choir. It is not unusual to find a special guest or guests helping to lead us in worship on a given Sunday, an instrumentalist or soloist, or a group such as a string quartet or brass ensemble.
- Contemporary Worship (which we call H20) takes place in our Fellowship Hall at 10:00 a.m. and offers a less formal style of liturgy and worship. Our praise band leads us in singing a variety of contemporary praise songs and beloved hymns.
Other Things to Know about Worship at FCPC:
- Celebration Services bring both traditional and contemporary worship styles together into a combined 10:00 a.m. worship service several times a year.
- Children in Worship- During both of our 10:00 am services, children in preschool-6th grade begin in worship and then are dismissed to their "time in God's word." On the first Sunday, children in grades 2-6 remain in worship to celebrate the Lord's Supper with their church family. Nursery care is provided during the entire worship service every week for children birth-36 months.
- Chancel Flowers: consider a gift of chancel flowers to memorialize or honor a special family member or event and enhance the worship service at the same time. The cost to a donor is $55, and the donor may specify the type of arrangement that is provided. After the service the donor may pick up the flowers or have them delivered to shut-ins or others with pastoral needs. If you are interested in providing chancel flowers please contact Carolyn Emerick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.963.8243 x25.